Pages

Friday 6 September 2013

WELCOME!!


Hello,

 Welcome to my blog foodiemathi- Cook 'n' Enjoy


 I’m Anitha and going by name of the blog I'm a foodie. I’m interested to explore food from different cuisine. Right from my childhood I love cooking, inspired by many wonderful cooks around me. Be it a dish as simple as coffee or a more complex food say Biryani, I always like the way it is prepared by these great cooks and it tastes divine when they serve it with their love and smile.

Why this blog?

I would like to collect the different tastes that I come across.In this blog I will post my trials with cooking and also the recipes prepared by my inspirers

Cooking is an art and mastering it is never possible. There are loads of tastes around the world and let’s discover them.

Tasty Food ! Serve with Love !! From an Indian Kitchen
With Love,
Anitha