Pages

Saturday 13 April 2019

EGGLESS ORANGE CUPCAKE WITH WHOLE WHEAT FLOUR


EGGLESS ORANGE CUPCAKE WITH WHOLE WHEAT FLOUR



I like baking and this is my cupcake with whole wheat flour and no butter and no eggs.When searching for eggless desserts I found one from Dasanna Amit’s blog.From some my of baking knowledge I tweaked the recipe a bit and got a really moist soft cupcakes.The instant I tasted it I wanted to save it in my long forgotten blog😂

Makes 12 cupcakes in a regular muffin pan.








Ingredients
 Whole wheat flour
Sugar
Oil
Orange juice
Milk ( room temperature)
Corn starch
Baking powder
Baking soda
Vinegar
Orange zest
Salt
 1 cup
1/2 cup
1/4 cup+ 1 tbl spn
3/4 cup
1/4 cup
1 tbl spn
1 tea spn
1/2 tea spoon
1 tsp
1 tsp
1/2 tsp



Method:
1. Preheat oven to 350 F. Line 12 cup muffin pan.
2. In a cup mix milk and vinegar and let it sit until use
3. Sieve together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt corn starch together.
4. Mix sugar and oil.
5. Tip 1/3 of the flour mixture into sugar and oil until comined
6.Add milk combined with vinegar.
7.Add the next 1/3 rd of remaining flour and incorporate it well
8. Add the orange juice and zest and mix
9. Finally add the last batch of the flour. Do not overmix.
10. Distribute evenly  in the muffin pan.
11. Bake for 15 to 20 mins when the toothpick comes clean.


Tip: